do you think we will get a SAGA version of the Grey/Green claded imperial officer?

so what do you guys think. I really loved those uniforms. In my opinion they were more prominently displayed than the black uniforms. There seemed to be more grey/green uniforms than black uniforms. We also knew more of the officers names who wore the grey uniforms (Piett, Tarkin, Needa, Veers, Ozzel. etc). They really are missing from several dioramas that I'm building, which require imperals (emperor's arrival etc.) Also, it costs an arm and a leg to army build with the Captain Piett figure (although shouldn't it be admiral Piett, he did get promoted after Ozzel's unfortunate mistake in alerting the rebels to the empire's arrival), since he is the only one that looks like a generic imperial officer (Tarkin and Motti don't, they are without hats and gloves). I wish I knew how to customize because Tarkin is dirt cheap around here, but he doesn't have the "standard imperial" look. Those grey uniforms just look so, well imperial

They should make that figure. It is a necessary figure to the trilogies. Hasbro needs to "get on the ball" and make alot of long awaited figures that we need. I hope that it is one of the many that will come soon.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Check out this thread. It is in the Dear Hasbro section:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=16102
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Here is an idea for customization. Use the body of the original line Death Squad Commander and place the head of a Imperial officer (Either POTJ or original) on it. The only issue would be with the Black Hat on the Officer but I guess this could be painted grey. This would probably run around $16 to do. I have seen many of the Death Squad Commanders loose on ebay for around $10 shipped and you can usually get an Iperial officer for around $6 or so. Just a suggestion as I have not tried this myself.
    Do or Do Not there is no Try.

One more idea if you wanted to use Tarkin would be to paint his hands black and then use the head from an Imperial Officer with a grey painted hat.
    Do or Do Not there is no Try.

I'd like to see some generic Imps in a variety of uniforms.

I found an extra Tarkin (loose) at the local flea market for $4. I've thought about popping the head off and putting someone else's head on the body just to have a generic Imperial officer.

Something I have done, which can be expensive, is to take my extra motti figures and pop the head and arms off, replace them with tarkin, piett's arms and heads respectively. these make great customs. I am currently working on a general veers figure using a ep1 chancellor valorum head. It is fun to do these custom figures, but I would rather hasbro do it. Get on with it!
    "Yogurt!...Yogurt, I HATE yogurt. Even with strawberries!" --Dark Helmet--Spaceballs

Where in the heck did you find extra Motti figures at a reasonable price? I missed out on him at the stores.

I'm going to make a generic Rebel techie after the Yavin accessory set comes out. I removed the head from a Ric Olie figure and have been saving it for the right occasion!

If they ever get around to making moff jerjerrod he'll make the perfect custom fodder for imperial officers, because he's nice and slim. Motti is a little barrel chested for my tastes. i like my imperials lean looking like the emperor has starved them. The way you do with guard dogs, makes them more aggressive and meaner, more willing to work. ooh, sidetracking.

generic trrops of any description are good, a proper officer i the green or grey or black uniform tunic would be cool, in fact that way hasbro could get away with three different colors in variants and each color could have two or three different heads, pots of cash for hasbro and lots of different looking figures for us with a uniformity that's right.