Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm totally stoked that so many of you want the GONK!

I love the little guy . . .

I couldn't believe how long it to for us to get a new 3 3/4" inch version.

I certainly would love to have a Hammerhead. I wish they would make some of the other cantina creatures, palace creatures, and other droids. Hasbro seems to do a good job on those 12 inchers in particular.

Man Oh Man I'd love to get those! I would also love to get those 2 packs that Darth Christopher said. A FX-7 and 2-1B Medic!! OH YEAHHHHH!!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

R5-D4 is a crock NO MORE TALK OF THAT. DONT WASTE MY TAX MONEY HASBRO!!! DONT LISTEN TO SOME OF THIS DRIVEL...

DAMMIT I SHOULD BE PRESIDENT OF HASBRO....
    here's what we need:

REDONE rad, SANDPERSON.
    Are you people checking out what Hasbro is doing with some of the figures? Check this...I got the 12'' SNAKE-EYES for GIJOE and dude. IT's just like the DOOKU but even MORE articulated. YOu know how Dooku doesnt have that swivel-arm grip thing going on? Well the new GIJOEs have what Dooku's got AAaaand that so...we need the better characters done with that stuff going on.
    Also...

RIC OLIE 12'' hell yah...give him the helmet and everything and then I'm good. That would be sweet. All the outift designs for Ep 1 are so amazing that I'd love to get more of that stuff, even though that movies lags. EPISODE 2 could have been, should have been episode 1....AHHH THE PAIN!!!!!!

MAKE 'EM ALL. Let the collectors sort them out!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

great idean Mark2d2

I'd like to see them all + a 12" Blue Snaggle. How cool would that be!?

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Man that would be awesome. I don't normally collect 12" figures but I have a few. I would like a Power Droid, and Snaggletooth. A tusken would be great too.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

A 12 inch Blue Snaggletooth?

Indeed that would be awesome.
    (so would a 3 3/4 version. . . )

Hmmm, I'd definitely love to see
    a new Tusken come out.

But I am still just DYING for a HAMMERHEAD,
    SNAGGLETOOTH, and POWER DROID.

I seem to remember a custom 12" HH that sold on Ebay. As I remember, it made for an awsome 12" figure.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Where is MY HAMMERHEAD?

We KNOW that they've sculpted one!

What is the hold up?!?