Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mr. Perfect is Dead.....

Hey, remember Mr. Perfect, the wrestler from the 80's WWF? Well, they found him dead in his hotel room. Poor Mr. Perfect.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

I heard about that too. Goodbye Mr. Perfect
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Yes, very sad. He was an excellent wrestler. I am curious to hear the cause, as I don't "believe" he had any health conditions or that he was on steroids.

My condolences to Curt Henning's family and friends.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I guess he wasn't perfect after all.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Wow...I would guess an Od of some sort but who knows. He was a good wrestler. He will be missed.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Man, that bums me out.....

Perfectly

Just to touch on the good for a second, as this is a memorial of sorts, remember when he came to the WWF and therre was that bit showing him doing everything perfectly??? His character (and the totally ridiculous attitude he sported) were totally hilarious, he had a pretty repectable straight face, and as a wrestler he was pretty darn good too..... I loved it when he was flairs buddy too, those 2 together were almost too much fun to watch...

I'm gonna put someone in the perfect plex today in his memory.
    A fond farewell to Mr.Perfect
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

That Sucks! He was a pretty good wrestler. I remember one time on Wrestling when they made it look like Mr. Perfect threw a football 100 yards and then ran all the way down the field to catch it.That was hilarious.He was pretty funny to watch.My prayers go out to his family and friends.
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

Apparently he was doing that in his hotel room, and promptly flung himself over the balcony in an attempt to catch the football....

Good lord I'm going to hell....

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    Apparently he was doing that in his hotel room, and promptly flung himself over the balcony in an attempt to catch the football....

Good lord I'm going to hell....
    Did that really happen or are you kidding? Did anyone ever find out what killed him?
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Originally posted by Fulit
    Did that really happen or are you kidding? Did anyone ever find out what killed him?
    No, I was kidding......I often have a sick and twisted sense of humor.....

If they do know it hasn't popped up anywhere.....unfortunately...it probably had to do with drugs.....