Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Star Wars "KUBRICK" thread?

Just wanted to know where it was. Check them out on the SSG homepage. Also I wanna say these look great. I want them, especially the bounty hunters!

The R2 looks even better than the Hasbro ones! Shame on Hasbro.
    Last edited by Jerjerrod; 02-11-2003 at 10:05 PM.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

I think Kubrick R2 is fantastic, blows every single 4"-scale R2 Hasbro and Kenner have ever done right out of the water.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yes i gotta agree with the fact that R2 does look great! I have not seen the other bounty hunters other than Boba...

I would love to get my hands on them!!
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

Why is it that these toys are NOT being offered in the US??????? The whole set looks pretty damn incredible, and I'd love to get my hands on one!

These look sweet! Like most of us here, I'm really looking forward to the Bounty Hunters though. I know Kubricks usually put a secret chase figure in their assortments, anyone know if they'll do that for the Bounty Hunters ?

I like the "earlybird" thing too, very retro. Neat-o!

Has anyone seen this before?

It seems like it is a Star Wars Asia Kubrick Exclusive. My friend is offering me around US$15 for it as he wants to clear his collection. Should I get it?

Any opinions will be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	star wars kubrick.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	5198  
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

Chisa, those sets are bootlegs. They are not real Kubrick figures. The only official Kubricks is the new early bird kit and the upcoming Bounty Hunters set.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The retro packaging is awesome! Wish Hasbro had half a brain and then they would have come up with something cool like this for the "Classics" they are so determined to repackage . . .

Personally, this is the most exciting collecting news since the first release of the Saga line. I hope that the early bird set finds its way to the US like other Kubrick sets.

Hopefully, they'll branch into doing vehicles. If anyone has seen the TRON Kubrick sets, the quality of the vehicles is great.

To see if is a set is legitimate, look for the Medicom logo, it is the words "Medicom Toy" in red-yellow-blue lettering.
    Last edited by wedgeA; 02-12-2003 at 04:02 PM.