Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Any questions for LEGO?

SSG will be hitting Toy Fair this upcoming week and have the opportunity to once again ask Lego some questions about the Star Wars line. Keep in mind that Lego rarely answers specific questions about upcoming product likelihood. I can't promise we'll get them all answered, last year we got pretty stonewalled in fact, but hopefully the Force will confuse them enough to tell answer your queries.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think I would like to know when we can expect a color correct Lando and Mace. I'd also like to ask about some troop builder sets with say 6 to 10 Stormtroopers, or other troopers so we can build our mighty Lego armies!

Those are the 2 big questions I have.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Any chance of an Imperial Troop Transport with 4-6 Sandtroopers (Stormtroopers with backpacks) since the AT-TE was made?

Any chance of Endor Story Teller sets for more Imperials, Rebels and Ewoks?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

My big question is the Lando and Mace issue as well.
    I know and (kinda) understand their past stance, but I'm wondering if they have a new position in light of the recent NBA minifigs.

Any chance at a huge Sandcrawler set?

There ya go - Jawas! maybe we could submit sets we'd like to see.. the sandcrawer would be awesome.

other sets? The Lars homestead incl. lars, beru, and two droids..?

the endor forest backdoor set, incl. han, leia in endor gear, and two biker scouts?

expert builder set of cloud city?

expert builder set of the death star!??

the cantina? incl a one armed walrus man, obi, han chewie, and luke..?

imperial prode droid tech set?

just write these down and slip them the list..

I think the aforementioned questions are good enough for me as well..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Can I get an extra giveaway for my buddy AC?

Questions not really, but I'd rather see a lot of pics from their booth especially about the new SW sets coming up. And if they have dioramas like the ones they had at C2, be sure to take more pics of those too.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Come on Tonysmo, I do need to have some money left over to pay my bills every month. I am still trying to save up some green to get the Star Destroyer.

I would love to see sections of the Death Star, kind of like they did with the Jabba set, with sections that attach to one another. They could make the docking bay, and you could put the Lego Millennium Falcon or the TIE fighters docked there! They could also do the Trash compactor, and the control room.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Am I a little late here? Nevertheless, I would like to see some beast set ie TaunTaun w Hoth Luke or Han, Dewback w Sandtrooper, Rancor w Gamorrean Guard etc.

We've asked that one before, but I'll try to see if it can be asked.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Why did they change the style of the Speeder Bike?

I know it's too late for TF, I'm just thinking maybe someone here can answer . . .

BTW, which one do you prefer?