"Multiple Distributors", or "Scalping"

So, I finally emailed the guy that runs K and C Collectibles here in Little Rock, and I straight up asked him, "where do you get your figures, do you have a dealership with Hasbro?" I did this to see if he would tell the truth, that he gets his wares by scalping. His response? "We get our toys from multiple distributors, who have connections to Hasbro."

So I wrote back, "Multiple Distributors? You mean like Wal-Mart, Target, or Toys R Us?" I haven't gotten a response yet.

So remember, boys and girls, when you accost that smelly guy pushing a cart full of ALL the new figures, he's not scalping he's "securing merchandise from multiple distributors".
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Also, apparently these multiple distributors require that he purchase all the new figures a store gets, but he can return them if no one wants to pay his prices. I bore witness to this on at least one occasion, when I was hunting for Luke and Vader Bespin. I passed him, on his way out, with an armload of the duo, at least a case's worth, with some other figures. Back at the toy section there were no new figures that day, but guess who had Luke and Vader listed on his site that night for 15 bucks? 2 weeks later, there was a curiously large amount of Lukes and Vaders, say maybe, two shipments worth?

I know no one cares, it just makes me so mad I have to tell someone.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis