Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jorg is here

Gibbspaulus, I think you should keep him on his card just this once. As figures go, we all know that he is one of the rarest so it would be nice to keep him complete. However, what's to say that you'll never find another at a reasonable price? Maybe buying another bundle from the Entertainer would be the answer. Flog the other items on ebay and make some money back then you could have the best of both worlds.

Go on, treat yourself, i'm sure you can find some way of justifying it!

btw, I have also ordered the bundle but I'm not an opener of the figures so fortunately, I don't face the quandry you do
    and I thought they smelled bad on the outside...

I want I want!!!! It will be sooo difficult to keep him sealed; REALLY difficult! I will try and exercise patience though. Just lately I've been buying the cheap figures from TJ Hughes and building up a small collection of carded saga figures (the ones I've already opened before). They do look nice, although Dooku is the only one in a Star case.
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

Originally posted by gibbspaulus
    But I don't CARE about that!! I just want toys! If I am paying over the odds for a toy then I want to play with it!!!
    Ok....Actually DO open it!! Then that will make mine more rare...LOL
    Lewis1977