Hybrid View

Prop Replica Ideas...

I had a bunch of ideas for replicas that I'd liek to see Master Replicas produce. All of which are actually possible.

- The Golden Idol of Fertility from "Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Ark"

- Headpiece of the Staff of Ra from "Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Ark"

- The Cross of Coronado from "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade"

- The Holy Grail from "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade"

- Thermal Detonator from "Return of the Jedi"

- Naboo Pistol from "The Phantom Menace"

- The Golden Gun from "The Man with the Golden Gun"
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Re: Prop Replica Ideas...

Originally posted by Jayspawn
    I had a bunch of ideas for replicas that I'd liek to see Master Replicas produce. All of which are actually possible.

- The Golden Idol of Fertility from "Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Ark"

- Headpiece of the Staff of Ra from "Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Ark"

- The Cross of Coronado from "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade"

- The Holy Grail from "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade"

- Thermal Detonator from "Return of the Jedi"

- Naboo Pistol from "The Phantom Menace"

- The Golden Gun from "The Man with the Golden Gun"

I'm all for the Indiana Jones pieces. I'd hate to see MR get them though. They are sooooo overpriced it's not even remotely funny. Somebody just bought a new house and filled the garage with the cash they're bringing in.

okay, here are my ideas:

-Stormtrooper blaster rifle

-Tusken raider gaffey stick (Lay the Smack down on some Jawas!!!)

-Rebel Blaster rifle (The ones they had on Tantive IV)

-Biker scout pistol (It looks cool, man)

-Lukes Binoculars from tatooine

Thats all Folks,
    Sh0diC
    "The Black Knight always wins!" ~ The Black Knight, Monty Python and The Holy Grail

- I really like to see them do a lifesize Han Solo in carbonite. I've seen the one that was made a few years back and the side control panels were real crappy. It would be cool if they made it with control panels that light up with an on/off switch switch or something. It would be costly though- but if they charge $200- $300 more (for the light up and accurate control panels) than the ORIGINAL PRICE of the old one + a couple of months notice before the sale- so the collectors can save $, I'll buy one. It would be an item to sell too- considering the old one did sell out and the only place you can find them is on Ebay every once in a great while for twice as much $ than the orginal price (and sometimes more than that!!!).

- I also would like to see them do a Stormtrooper blaster rifle
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    How about some costume replicas...Stormtrooper, Bikerscout, Darth Vader, Snowtrooper, Imperial Guard, etc...
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Custume Replicas would be cool, but most people wouldn't be able to wear them. Considering everybody wears different sizes.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    In the case of Imperial costumes...you could sell different sizes of body gloves and then sell the armor to attach the body glove. I realize that they may need to make slight size variations here...but who wouldn't want a lifesize Stormtrooper costume...if even to dress-up a manequin in it.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Originally posted by Darkross
    In the case of Imperial costumes...you could sell different sizes of body gloves and then sell the armor to attach the body glove. I realize that they may need to make slight size variations here...but who wouldn't want a lifesize Stormtrooper costume...if even to dress-up a manequin in it.
    www.501st.com

Some helmets would be great - like the Rebel Fleet trooper, Rebel commando, X-Wing pilot, etc.. I know they've been done before by other licensors, but this would give those of us who missed out the first time around a second shot at 'em.
    I might also be interested in some authentic/accurate belts/gunbelts/holsters for some of these replica weapons.