Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RATS! ...on fox

RATS! ...on fox

Who's watching this #%@$&!crap@ LOL!
    It's on my tv, But I am moving stuff from the basement to my office upstairs...so I'm passing it every so often...its dumb!

speaking of rats.....well....mice...I'm moving my simpsons collection (the boxed playsets) to the office,and the mice made little clubhouses out of some of them...(the Comic book shop,Noiseland Arcade,First Church of Springfield and Springfield Elementary)seems like these mice know how to live!Some are Nerds-CHURCH & SCHOOL and some are Slackers-COMIC SHOP & ARCADE..........

Anyway........RATS!.....What was FOX thinking???

P.S. .... RATS!,.....makes me think of Charlie Brown!
    Last edited by Darth Vellner; 09-19-2002 at 10:13 PM.

I only saw a few minutes before I started having violent reactions to the high amounts of manure being flung at my from the tv.

I had it on in the background. I didn't pay attention to it because it was stupid and I just like to have something on in the background.

I don't get it, FOX cancels really good shows yet they put this stuff on? I could get a really dumb monkey to do better.

I was SO mad when I learned that Ally McBeal was cancelled. And now, this season, another David E. Kelly show about female lawyers...What the hell? If it didn't work for Ally McBeal (I don't know WHAT didn't work) then it's not going to work for this show. Another show they cancelled was American Embassy. I thought it was quite entertaining, although there were only three episodes aired (4 produced).
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

The preview looked so bad it was funny. I was going to watch it, but I didn't. Reminds me of all those 70's/80's horror movies:

RATS
    MICE
    ALLIGATOR
    PIGS
    WORMS
    BIRDS
    GATOR
    SNAKES
    etc...etc...
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I caught the beggining when the HOT! blond was trying on clothes. My wife smacked me on the back of the head after I mistakenly said "DAMN SHE'S HOT!" outloud. After the girl got bit, and was no longer on the screen, I lost interest.

Anyone know the name of that actress?

I dunno her name, but I know what you mean. I was at a movie with my ex-girlfriend, and we were watching Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion. There was a part where they got all dressed up, and I said DAMN!, she wasn't happy. But there is a reason she is an ex.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I didn't see that, but I DID see Fire Fly and John Doe. I like John Doe better than Fire Fly... but we'll see how the season progresses.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

ow fire fly and john doe will problemy get killed by the end of this season or next season. fox will start pulling them of on fridays nights so they can show a movie.

Nice avatar JEDIpartnr....
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"