Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They are the same stormtrooper, but it's gonna take some real man strength to get that keyring outta there. I think that thing extends all the way down through the body. I tried to get my darthvader one out, but no go! Maybe you could saw them off??? and then paint the metal part white??

good luck and nice collection too
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

thanks deox ill put some more pics up when i get all the new gear im getting!!

Also the key ring figures are all one piece, they don't come apart like regular mini-figures. So I'd say that they're not just like the regular figures.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

oh really the guy who sold me them said they were like the normal ones still i got 28 of them sealed in their bags for 10 pounds so im not complaining as the final duel 2 set costs 6 pounds and you only get one trooper

For the most part they are the same. I'm sure Lego uses most of the same pieces to make the key chains as they do the regulars. Big differences are they are all one piece, the Lego logo on the back, and a metal ring in the head. If your looking for stormtrooopers to set up a diorama or for army building, I'd said you hit the jackpot. But you were hoping for a score of real mini-figures I'd say that's not what you got.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

what does everyone think of the tiefighter set with tie pilot and trooper i was offered one at 14 pounds is it worth it???