Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where are all the lego fans?????

It seems like some time since there has been any news/reviews/conversation about legos here at SSG.

What gives?

Does anyone have a strong opinion about the latest sets (I have yet to decide which to invest in first)? Are there any rumors for the immediate future?

Just checking...

I like the new sets, mini sets and the Jabba sets.

I have yet to buy the new TIE Bomber.

I am also currently in the market for an Imperial Shuttle.

Plus I just scored a bunch of the Final Duel sets with Stormtroopers and Imp. Officers!!!

May the force be with you.

I've been waiting for someone to strike up a conversation. I'm too broke right now to get some of the sets I want, but I like talking about them. However, lately I've felt like we're all just holding our breath waiting for the Spring/Summer sets to come out. Between the AT-AT, Technic Hailfire Droid, Bionicle Rahkshi, the Developer kits, and the new Techinc vehicles, LEGO is gonna be a great summer, but it feels like we're not quite there yet which is why I haven't had much to start a thread with.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

been savin up lately on Master Replicas Sabers, will be back onto to LEGOs soon!!

I have most of the new SW lego sets. I picked up a second Jedi Duel with Luke, Imperial officer, and Stormtrooper. I made the two sections connect together, doubling up Lukes security, and the second Luke went to the other Jedi Duel set, so that Darth and Luke could duel in front of the Emperor. Just sort of waiting for the new sets, or any release date on those sets.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

4 words. Waiting-for-Star-Destroyer

When and where is it supposed to show up anyway?
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

I like the new sets and can't wait to get them. But because Legos are one of the few things my family knows that I love (and always want more of) and because they can find the sets I want, I tend to buy sets only after my birthday and Christmas. My post Christmas shopping happened before the new sets came out. So I'm waiting for my birthday.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

4 words. Waiting-for-Star-Destroyer
    Star Destroyer...HA!

I want a LEGO Death Star, with special instructions for building the Second Death Star. Not that would be cool!
    May the force be with you.

Originally posted by sith_killer_99
    I want a LEGO Death Star, with special instructions for building the Second Death Star. Not that would be cool!
    Hmm, perhaps those "special instructions" would be the same as the first but missing the last 10 pages.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Glad to see/hear that you are all doing well and still out there.

I have not made any major legos purchases recently. I did pick up the mini sets and was very impressed.

Are there any rumors out there for what the future might hold?