Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

My Garrison of stormtroopers

Hi all, im new to sirsteves jusy wanted to say hi and to ask you guys to check out my garrison of lego stormtroopers let me know what you think of the photos and the display, its made out of 17 final duel II packs nd one final duel I pack. its in the members collection section

I just bought 5 Final Duel II sets tonight for $2 each in order to do some army building !

If I like what I can come up with out of the limited pieces in all of those sets, I may go back for more . . . I'm thinking of using all of those arch pieces to form a Detention Block.

Unhappy Cheap!!

Dam you guys in the states get things sooo cheap nothing ever really gets reduced over here final duel over here still retails around 5.99 - 7.99 convert that into dollars its about $9.88 - $13.18 american dollars i mean not moaning but aotc has been out for nearly 10 months and none of the figs or toys have been marked down at all...........god i wih i lived in america just so that i could buy loads of starwars goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but would we let you have a job here in the states to earn the money necessary to fund your Star Wars habit! I was working three jobs, and I swear one of thos jobs just went to funding my collecting habit.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Here in Singapore, one of those set cost S$16.9 and that convert to USD9.38 average. If they ever are sold USD2 here, you bet I'll get a truckload back home.

I bought 7 more sets, but these were $2.50.
    If I can find anymore, I'll get more.

Also, I picked up 2 more Ewok Attack sets; the Biker Scouts and Stormies will be very useful while I'll make due with the extra Ewoks. Hmmm, I don't want too many hang gliders (at least I can vary them up with the different colored Ewoks). I definately don't want anymore catapults so I think I'll put those pieces toward some sort of Ewok hut . . .

Yep, I have bought over 2 dozen all together now.

Meijer's: 6(?) for $3.50 each
    Meijer's: 17 for $1.75 each
    Wal-Mart: 7 for $3.00 each

Meijer's had a sale to clearance these out and I bought a few sets for $3.50 each. I went back a week or two later and they had 'em marked down to $1.75!!!! Needless to say, I cleaned them out, they had 17 sets left! A few days later I stopped by another Meijer's and they were cleaned out, so I went to Wal-Mart and found 7 sets on sale for $3.00 each.

I also noticed that KB Toys has these on sale for 3/$10.00! Not too bad.
    May the force be with you.

i dont belive it must be a sign i saw final duel 1 & 2 and jedi defence 1 & 2 marked down to 2.99 today in a supermarket we have here similar to safeway one snag they only had one final;duel 2 set left which i grabbed all the rest were jedi defence 2 and jedi duel one (you can only have so much vaders and emperors) so a little gutted but im going out searching tommorow a note though popped in to toysrus they are still selling the sets for 7.99 around 13 bucks to you guys in the U.S do you guys find toysrus expensive and tight when it comes to reductions or is it just me!!!

Oh also quick note to caesar im working on a detention block too ill post some pics up soon for you guys!!!

Lego stormtroopers key ring

hey all i just picked up 28 lego stormtroopers the key ring ones at a bargain giveaway price to ad to my garrison does anyone know if these are just like the normal lego troopers and if the key rings come off somehow so that i could add these babies to my garrison as soon as i get them?????