Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

custom brown & tan ML Wolvie, check it out!

Found this while browsing on ebay. Looks pretty damn cool! It inspires me to want to make my own, but I know the torso would be difficult. I would like to customize some real metal blades on my wolvie too, but haven't found anything suitable to use yet....

Anyways, here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2481

Thats purty cool. The brown and tan costume shoulda been the variant.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Looks like he took off the shoulder pads, too.
    Man, if I thought I could do a good job, I'd try to make one of those. I always liked the brown and tan Wolvie better, since thats what he was wearin' when I started collecting comics in '88.

Mutant Massacre, baby!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

One of the things that I really like about this custom is the mat finish on the paint job. It looks much better that the glossy look of the original.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Cool! I think I'll do one. Mine will be better . It'll be in the package too . Just wait and see .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

after seeing so many pics of the Wolverine I think I really have to pick him up he just looks so cool (don't know if I'll repaint him though, although his actual colors look pretty bright and not very good) I recently saw one in my local TRU, I guess I have to pay that store another visit in the next couple of days and look if I want him (when I'm actually holding him in my hands)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Originally posted by icatch9
    Cool! I think I'll do one. Mine will be better . It'll be in the package too . Just wait and see .
    Right on!!! Hope to see some pictures of your custom when it's done

I really want to do one too, but I just don't feel like doing any custom Wolvies until I figure out how to give him some real blades.........

I'd like to make an Age Of The Apocalypse version too, that would be very cool!

What would an Age of the Apocalypse version jpak? I missed quite a few years of comic books.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Yea a photo of the AoA version would be cool, just to remind us all.

Custom metal blades would be tough. Paper clips would work, but they are round, not flat. Mettal just doesn't come that flat and that small in everyday things. I'm sure a master smith could make it, but for us regular Joes it's going to be a challenge. But if anyone figures it out.......CHA-CHING !!
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Here's a link to a pic of AOTA Wolvie. It's kinda grainy, but you get the the idea!

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Cham.../weaponx1.html