If you were Lucas...

My friend and I are having a debate as to whether or not GLs action figure should have been him as an x-wing pilot (or as another Star Wars character) or as himself in a directors chair or something.

I myself would prefer to be projected into my own fantasy world, as a character that I created. I would like my dreams to become real, just for once.

What would you prefer?
    Has Lucas ever commented on this?
    Porkins is Your Daddy!

I'm sure he would prefer the idea of the X-Wing pilot, since he's obsessed with speed. Infact it was that obsession that almost killed him, when he wrapped his car around a tree. Not to mention he used to race cars, wrote/directed American Graffeti, and did the Pod Race to satisfy his love of speed.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

What does that have to do with fantasy vs. reality though? Why not sculpt him in a hot rod?
    Porkins is Your Daddy!

It's the only way that Hasbro would produce a "Lucas" figure. They have said in the past when asked if they ever would do one, that to their knowledge George Lucas never appeared in the films. They won't do behind the scenes figures, and the like. So it was this, or nothing.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm very suprised Lucas hasn't made acameo appearance.. Maybe he'll edit himself in RotJ as Anakin.

Muhahahahaha!!!
    Porkins is Your Daddy!