Page 100 of 172 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1711

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Orion ~ Metallica
    Orion is a very cool piece, really weaves a story with just music, not even vocals. Master of Puppets not getting that Grammy award ruined that band, I liked the black album when it came out but now it's very hard for me to listen to, it's very watered down.

I am listening to Iron Man, Black Sabbath. It just ended, and because I jumped forward in my playlist to it, Orion is next.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That big hit by a-ha: "The Sun Always Shines on TV."
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Jay Mohr is guest hosting The Jim Rome Show and played his own cell phone message.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Orion is a very cool piece, really weaves a story with just music, not even vocals. Master of Puppets not getting that Grammy award ruined that band, I liked the black album when it came out but now it's very hard for me to listen to, it's very watered down.
    That was ...And Justice For All that lost out to Jethro Tull.

I still am a minority of one, but I dig Load and ReLoad to this day. St. Anger was a pile of dog snot, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Killer Clowns From Outer Space The Dickies

I have to learn this song for my band. I didn't pick it. It's been in my head all day.

Listening to the entire album Kill 'em All, Metallica, which I just got after ordering OVER A MONTH AGO used from Amazon for $4.64.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    That was ...And Justice For All that lost out to Jethro Tull.
    You're right, I always get the order of those 2 mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I still am a minority of one, but I dig Load and ReLoad to this day. St. Anger was a pile of dog snot, though.
    St. Anger was unforgivable, but IMO everything Bob Rock produced was on a sliding scale of mediocrity trying to get more and more mainstream and less and less Metallica.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm listening to the dishwasher in the kitchen.......
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!