Page 104 of 177 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1769
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I love Weird Al.

You're not missing anything.
    What do you mean? I like Al's "Dog Eat Dog" since it is a parody of one of my favorites, Talking Heads.

I like Talking Heads, too (though I wouldn't classify them as one of my "favorites" exactly), but Weird Al's "Dog Eat Dog" is the first Al song to get cut for time. Well, it was until Straight Outta Lynnwood, at least.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Living Colour, "Memories Can't Wait."

Most of the songs from Weird Al's Polka Party album are in the doldrums, IMHO, and I believe "D.E.G." was on it.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I didn't know LC did any covers of TH. (and now the Living Colour CD's on "Pride," not a cover of U2, BTW). Odd how it fit in to this discussion.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Living Colour, "Memories Can't Wait."
    You mean they have another song besides "Cult of Personality?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I didn't know LC did any covers of TH. (and now the Living Colour CD's on "Pride," not a cover of U2, BTW). Odd how it fit in to this discussion.
    Yeah, that was awesome! I own the album it's on (Vivid) and I didn't know it was a cover (I just realized I don't know where that album is so no MP3s).

Just ended: The Green Manalishi (with the 2-pronged crown), Judas Priest.
    Now: No One Like You, Scorpions. Really Pandora, really?!? You think that turkey of a song deserves to be on the channel I seeded with Ozzy?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Currently watching Classic Rock - Top 100 of all time on MTV.... up to no. 10 - Metallica's Enter Sandman.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Hotel California, The Eagles. Why does Pandora think this belongs in my Dethklok channel? There must be an errant seed in there, that's lame.

I forgot to post that, I jumped past that tune, it played Never Forget, Tarot, Rock You Like a Hurricane (live version), Scorpions (Pandora has a thing for them today), and now For Those Who Are About To Rock, AC/DC. I am not sure which of the 4 channels I have it mixing it's playing these on as I wasn't looking, except Rock You Like a Hurricane was on the Cat Scratch Fever channel.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hotel California, The Eagles. Why does Pandora think this belongs in my Dethklok channel? There must be an errant seed in there, that's lame.
    Maybe because they've both been on Guitar Hero?
    Tommy, close your eyes.