Page 106 of 180 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1798
    Aside from "Knights [Nights?] in White Satin," the only Moody Blues song I know: "Your Wildest Dreams."
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

The next Burger King commerical theme song: Digital Underground's "Humpty Dance." What burger product rhymes with "lupid?"
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Since I've been setting and cleaning up my classroom this week, I've brought several CDs to pass the time: Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1812, the Pumpkins' Zeitgeist, Old School Hip Hop compliation, and Best Of/Greatest Hits of STP, John Mellancamp, New Order, U2 ('80-'90), and Def Leppard. Tomorrow, I don't know what I'll take, but once the 4 CDs I bring with me (and sometimes I take a double CD for "stoppage time" ) stop playing, it's my cue to depart.

I'm listening to Suburbs, the latest Arcade Fire album.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Since I've been setting and cleaning up my classroom this week, I've brought several CDs to pass the time: Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1812,
    Don't you mean 1814?

As for myself...

If I Could Read Your Mind ~ Gordon Lightfoot

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Don't you mean 1814?

As for myself...

If I Could Read Your Mind ~ Gordon Lightfoot
    It's an older album... of BSLOS, of course. So, as pennance:

"I've been spending way too much time
    Checkin' my tongue in the mirror.
    And bending over backwards
    Just to try to see it clearer."

God's Gonna Cut You Down ~ Johnny Cash

I recently 'found' this song and dang is it bad ash!