Page 119 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1801
    Commentary from the live stream of the 2011 USA Cross Country Championship race in San Diego.

Recently went a little up on the music channels, and found the Silver Screen one of all movie songs (apparently only instrumentals). Right now it's "Time After Time" from Julie & Julia by Alexandre Desplat. Calm, relaxing, nice.
    And now just moved onto the "Theme From Lawrence of Arabia."
    "That's what Sheev said."

Communication Breakdown, Led Zeppelin.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Twice this thread has eaten my posts

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Choose less-tasty tunes next time, JT.

Right now: a song from Black Swan the film, but I've heard it before as a standard classical song (although as I listen, I hear "extra" sounds in it)... "Stumbled Beginnings" by Clint Mansell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Choose less-tasty tunes next time, JT.
    Oi vey.

You've Got Another Thing Comin', Judas Priest.

I bought The Pogues' album, "If I Should Fall From Grace With God", yesterday off of iTunes and I probably listened to it nonstop for about 6 hours last night at work. In fact, I'm listening to it again right now.

I've also been listening to "Impurity" from New Model Army and "Perverse" from Jesus Jones. Both highly underrated and overlooked albums from the early 1990s. In fact, I had to track them down on CD because Amazon and iTunes doesn't have those two albums in MP3 format.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    You've Got Another Thing Comin', Judas Priest.
    Is that the song you've been listening to or is that comment directed towards B-CJ?

I just asked myself the same question! So, in honor of that...

Superman soundtrack, track #8, "The Flying Sequence & Can You Read My Mind."