Page 120 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1802

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Is that the song you've been listening to or is that comment directed towards B-CJ?
    Just a song.

At the moment, merely the hum of my PC tower fans.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

90's Power Pop - Alternative former member of The Jellyfish and The Grays, Jason Falkner, pays homage to the great R Stevie Moore's "Play Myself Some Music"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wb3fNFpi50

You can tell who influenced many bands and musicians including Falkner, and Ariel Pink.
    R Stevie Moore has been producing low tech songs from his home and making videos since the 70's. They are all on Youtube now.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Holy Smokes. I bough Hammerfall's 10 Years of Glory some months ago.

Listening to lots of traditional Death Metal.

Dying Fetus is a favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Jjy3Zy7kk
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

The part of the song "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol where they actually say the title in it (and there's snow on the mountains here in SoCal, too). And now it's just fading out...
    "That's what Sheev said."

The Essential Elmer Bernstein Film Music Collection CD, which is currently on track #8, "Ghostbusters." I did not realize just how many films he scored over the years, and the scope of film genres, too.
    "That's what Sheev said."