Page 123 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1786
    Decided to rock out to some heavy rock 'n roll: "We Built This City," Starship. \m/ \m/
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

"heavy rock 'n roll" has been redefined?

Burning Down the House, Talking Heads, Sand in the Vaseline (a best of album, which I'm listening to the entirety of while I move furniture and hurt myself in the process)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    "heavy rock 'n roll" has been redefined?
    When 97 years old you become, rock as hard, you will not, hmm? :tongueincheek:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I'm listening to the album Adult Contemporary by Casey Spooner of Fischerspooner fame.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Pat Benatar - All Fired Up: The Very Best of Pat Benatar.

...and the weird UK version of "We Live For Love" that came out in 1984.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Funny, I was listening to that yesterday. Trying to find something to wean my daughter off her Joan Jett addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I'm listening to the album Adult Contemporary by Casey Spooner of Fischerspooner fame.
    I bought a Fischerspooner song from iTunes, "Never Win." Haven't really listened to them other than that, though.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Pat Benatar - All Fired Up: The Very Best of Pat Benatar.

...and the weird UK version of "We Live For Love" that came out in 1984.
    I have the first two albums. My brother had them when they were new and I listened to them a lot back then. I like the debut, In the Heat of the Night, the best.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Burning Down the House, Talking Heads, Sand in the Vaseline (a best of album, which I'm listening to the entirety of while I move furniture and hurt myself in the process)
    Lift with your legs not with your back!

School's Out ~ Alice Cooper

I'm listening to this. One of my favorite Deano songs with some great drinker jokes. I'm as straight as the next guy but he has quite possibly the sexiest voice ever.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!