Page 125 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1791

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    No Remorse ~ Metallica, can't go wrong with 'tallica from the Cliff Burton years.
    I was listening to Rock n Roll Singer, AC/DC, but now I'm putting that on. I keep forgetting how quiet that CD was mixed compared to the others, I had to turn it up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

"TMZ" from Weird Al's new CD Alpocalypse, a parody of Taylor Swift's "You Belong to Me."
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Master of Puppets, Metallica. Just kept going in shuffle from No Remorse.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    "TMZ" from Weird Al's new CD Alpocalypse, a parody of Taylor Swift's "You Belong to Me."
    I'm listening to it on Youtube now, interesting. Al's voice sounds funny...maybe low?

I'm listening to it on Youtube now, interesting. Al's voice sounds funny...maybe low?
    Well, he is trying to fit the style of a thin, female teeny-bopper type singer... or not?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Well, he is trying to fit the style of a thin, female teeny-bopper type singer... or not?
    True.

All Nightmare Now ~ Metallica

Harry Hippie, Bobby Womack. Pandora was on a bad disco tear on my Funk station for the last hour, then it finally got it together.
    All Nightmare Now ~ Metallica
    Uh, not All Nightmare Long?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Uh, not All Nightmare Long?
    Ummm.....ahhhh....early version of the song? ::