Page 126 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1808
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Ummm.....ahhhh....early version of the song? ::
    Riiiiiight

Anyway, I'm listening to my Ozzy playlist. I realized that I hadn't gathered the other sites' questions for the last round and I was sending in the next round in a few hours, so I jumped to the computer and hauled through all the sites. I need to cull my list though, there's sites that haven't participated for almost a year, slows down the works. The song playing now is Flying High Again.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Red face

D:Ream, In Memory Of...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Listening to track #13 on the Pixar Greatest compilation, "The Cleaner" from Toy Story 2, and it sounds quite a bit like the Amazing Stories TV show theme.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Ghetto Life, Rick James, Ultimate Collection: Rick James - it was $5 MP3 download on Amazon, and I had $3 of MP3 credit, had been thinking of getting it for a while.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Have You Ever Seen The Rain? ~ CCR
    Then should I play "It Never Rains in Southern California" to balance the cosmic karma?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Have You Ever Seen The Rain? ~ CCR
    I live in Washington state. Of course I have seen the rain. Today, however, it should be a nice and sunny 4th of July.