Page 127 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1710
    A 4th of July special: Stars and Stripes Forever ~ John Phillip Sousa, which is one of my all time favorite songs.

Misty Mountain Hop, Led Zeppelin. Secret rock nerds are funny.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT seeing you mention MMH made me realize I hadn't gotten the Led out in sometime, so with that in mind I listened to my favorite Zep song: The Ocean.

Awesome, glad to hear you got the led out! (great wordplay, JJB)

Right now, it's Delivering the Goods, Judas Priest. And it's ending, of course, right as I'm typing this. Who's next? So exciting, could be anything metal... Living After Midnight, Judas Priest. So, literally ANYTHING metal in my computer, and it brings up the next track on the playlist. Wow, super lazy, Windows Media Player. I'll force another shuffle... Chemical Warfare, Slayer. Damn right.

CHEMICAL WARFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (every exclamation point was a hit in the drum solo from the intro )

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Gotta post this one, my all time favorite Metallica song came on before: One, loved it back 20+ years ago and I still love it now.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Gotta post this one, my all time favorite Metallica song came on before: One, loved it back 20+ years ago and I still love it now.
    First time I heard that was when I saw the video on the Canadian music video program Good Rockin' Tonight. Then within a year or two after that I was up in Alaska and someone was describing this book he was reading, Johnny Got His Gun, and realized that it was what I remembered from the Metallica video. So, I read the book after he was done with it. Still haven't seen the movie, though.

Little Child Runnin Wild, Curtis Mayfield, Superfly soundtrack. And of course it's ending, turning into... Shady Lady, Ohio Players, but I'm really not in the mood for that disco-esque tune right now. 3 more Ohio Players tunes came up after that, thanks shuffle for sucking. Ah, here we go, Funky President, James Brown.
    Awesome. That track came up on my mp3 player today while driving, after I listened to it, I had to queue up more Metallica since it wasn't likely to come up on shuffle (there's over a thousand songs on there), so I pulled up all of Kill 'Em All.

My last song posted was my favorite 'tallica tune (actually I'd put it #1 all time), this one is a bit different but I still love it: The Glen Miller Orchestra: In The Mood. Gotta love the big bands!

My last song posted was my favorite 'tallica tune (actually I'd put it #1 all time), this one is a bit different but I still love it: The Glen Miller Orchestra: In The Mood. Gotta love the big bands!
    Yeah, I remember the local news/talk station used to play music in the afternoon many years ago, and that was one song that I heard frequently and really liked. I'd buy it off of iTunes, but I would want to be sure it is the same version. Seems like there were a lot of different versions and remakes the last time I looked, and didn't really take the time to try to find the right one.

Another song I recall the station playing back then was "A Taste of Honey" by Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP7EzJtXWQM

"Electrical Storm," U2.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."