Page 133 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Fred Bear ~ Ted Nuggent
    Hey, aren't you Darth Vader listening to your iPod?

Brothers Marsalis, and their Joe Cool's Blues CD, with their versions of Charlie Brown TV show music.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Hey, aren't you Darth Vader listening to your iPod?
    Yeah, I realised I posted in the wrong thread. Meh!

Hey, with Vader being "more machine than man," along with his temper and vengeance, the Motor City Madman is appropriate!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Helen Terry - Blue Notes (Bonus Track Version)

...more specifically "Act of Mercy", which was the album's lead single.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The '90s station threw me when a Blondie song came on, but I'd forgotten about "Maria." Wasn't that from the Go soundtrack? (and I forget that Blondie can even qualify for a '70s station, too)

Pac Man Fever ~ Buckner & Garcia, yes it is a song about Pac Man and I heard it on the 80's channel on Sirius/XM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Pac Man Fever ~ Buckner & Garcia, yes it is a song about Pac Man and I heard it on the 80's channel on Sirius/XM.
    I have the LP on vinyl. I bought a CD version of it a few years ago, but it turned out to be a re-recording. Just wasn't quite the same.

Sweet! I've heard it twice in last two weeks or so, were there any other video game songs? #MarioI'mlookinginyourdirection

Crazy Game of Poker ~ O.A.R. I've heard this song a zillion times but until I just looked it up I had no idea it was about cards!