Page 135 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Album version.
    Single Version > Album Version

The reflex... the reflex... the reflex... the reflex... the the the the the reflex... fle-fle-fle-fle-flex! LOL

"I Can Lift A Car" by Walk The Moon from i want! i want!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

"This Must Be The Place I Waited Years To Leave" [Full Length Extended Mix] - Pet Shop Boys, Behaviour [Limited Edition Velvet Box - Japan]
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

If this post was 24 hours ago: "Money Changes Everything" from The Very Best of Cindy Lauper CD.
    Right now: "What I Like About You," The Romantics. Hey!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

The Message, Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

After seeing the Muppets yesterday I've been watching video's of them hard and heavy. Currently I'm listening to The Muppets Show theme song.

I bought the movie soundtrack on Friday; it reminds me of the Clerks soundtrack, with dialogue clips in between songs. Best tracks? "Muppets Barbershop Quartet," "Me Party," or just hearing Paul Simon's "Me and Julio" song.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I got the soundtrack in the mail today, but it's a Christmas present for my daughter, who loves the Muppets (even before she knew there was a new movie coming out). Currently, I'm listening to Willie Nelson's cover of "Rainbow Connection," which is marvelous (but, seriously, Willie could record himself farting on the toilet for four minutes and it would be better music than 99% of what's out there).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm also in a Muppet mood as well, I've been watching and rewatching Kermit and Rowlf sing Rainbow Connection at the Disney Legends Awards show back in August when Jim Hensen was named a Disney Legend. Check it out on Youtube, its worth the time and effort!