Page 147 of 183 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1824

All the OT Indiana Jones music, John Williams.

Lately it's been a lot of Motorhead's Iron Fist, Prince's Purple Rain, and Black Sabbath's Heaven and Hell (all bought with credits and discounts from Amazon MP3 store).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No Easy Way Out ~ Bullet for my valentine. Yup thats right, its a Rocky IV soundtrack remake.

Gimme Danger, Iggy & the Stooges (the Iggy Pop remastered version that doesn't sound like a total unusable mess)

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Tori Amos, "Silent All These Years." What's so amazing about really deep thoughts?

Now it's "Learning to Fly," Tom Petty & the <3Breakers.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Ace of Spades, Motorhead, because something about life should be badass every day.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ace of Spades, Motorhead, because something about life should be badass every day.
    I like that!

As for myself, I'm listening to one of my all time favorite songs: Stars and Stripes Forever by John Phillps Sousa. To date as far as I'm aware of this is the only song that has successfully incorporated the picalo.

Aqua Boogie, Parliament. Even for GC, this is a pretty strange song, but it's got a good hook.

The Payback
    , James Brown (not a bad follow-up, totally different tone). Also, I just realized this alone qualifies as my above statement about something badass for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I like that!

As for myself, I'm listening to one of my all time favorite songs: Stars and Stripes Forever by John Phillps Sousa. To date as far as I'm aware of this is the only song that has successfully incorporated the picalo.
    How patriotic. So S&SF is the AC/DC hit "It's a Long Way to the Top" of its day? (The only song to successfully incorporate the bagpipes.)

That M&Ms commerical has permanently changed my impressions of this song that just came on the radio, "Hungry Eyes" by Eric Carmen.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    How patriotic. So S&SF is the AC/DC hit "It's a Long Way to the Top" of its day? (The only song to successfully incorporate the bagpipes.)
    Hmmm... hadn't thought of it that way, but I suppose it is/was.