Page 149 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1710
    Today, at a picnic in the park, the music was heavily '80s, with the standards. But there were some less-played ones that I haven't heard in some time: Haircut 100, Katrina & the Waves, Dream Academy, Bowie (not "Let's Dance" ).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

"Found Out About Yoooooooou," Gin Blossoms.

Autumn Leaves, Miles Davis Quintet.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Blondie, "Maria."

I owe Alanis Morissette an apology. I have been one of those "snobs" who's blasted her song "Ironic" for not really being so ironic in its examples (which are mainly just unfortunate circumstances). I just heard the lyric "It's like meeting the man of my dreams/And then meeting his beautiful wife," and I finally "got" what she was referring to. Jilted and scorned lovers of married men from TV sitcoms should get a break on grammatical and figurative accuracy in songs, IMHO. My bad, Alanis.

It's Tricky, Run DMC. I just used a coupon to get half off the Greatest Hits '02 disc via Amazon MP3. I forgot how much these tunes are part of my youth.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It's Tricky, Run DMC. I just used a coupon to get half off the Greatest Hits '02 disc via Amazon MP3. I forgot how much these tunes are part of my youth.
    I had a $2 Amazon MP3 credit from buying a ticket on Fandango, but I never got around to using it. It expired 8/31. I was hoping to find something that I couldn't find on iTunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I had a $2 Amazon MP3 credit from buying a ticket on Fandango, but I never got around to using it. It expired 8/31. I was hoping to find something that I couldn't find on iTunes.
    Sorry to hear yours just passed. I was getting a lot of MP3 credits from using slower shipping on my Amazon Prime orders and filled a lot of stuff I was interested in - they've discontinued that program, so I just keep an eye out for whatever I can get - this one was an Amazon Local Deals voucher and expires tomorrow, I would have pulled the trigger earlier but I've actually had a hard time finding new albums to buy into.

BTW, it's now Rock Box, same album.