Page 150 of 180 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1791

Blue Cheer's first album.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

"True Colors" Cyndi Lauper.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Moanin', Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers, great work here, smooth and stated.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

September, Earth Wind & Fire.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I almost feel like one of those spambots by posting this, but a second cousin of mine (I don't want to reveal my secret identity by saying exactly who, but those on the Book of Faces already know ) plays in Ruby Velle & the Soulphonics, who have this week's iTunes Single of the Week ("My Dear"). I checked it out earlier than normal because of the family connection (I usually get to the Single of the Week just before it stops being free on Monday), and I was frickin' blown away by it, and I've been listening to it over and over this evening. Very awesome 60s/70s-style throwback R&B that reminds me a lot of Amy Winehouse, Sharon Jones, or some Adele, Duffy, and Joan Osborne.

Don't want to link to the iTunes page, but here's the music video: http://gemcorecords.com/?p=383
    Tommy, close your eyes.

"All This Time," Gordon Sumner.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega