Page 158 of 179 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Nothing more appropriate for Kill Caesar Day than this.
    Good tune. I bought it on iTunes a few years ago. I think I saw it in a car commercial. I thought it was Blood Sweat & Tears, but found out otherwise.

To get in the proper frame of mind for my sisters birthday tomorrow: I'm Shipping Up To Boston ~ Dropkick Murphys

So, she lives in Boston? That's it? I don't get it...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

My Kind of Town, Sinatra, Sinatra at the Sands.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Zombie Stomp, Ozzy Osbourne.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cold Blooded, Rick James.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Paranoid ~ Ozzy w/ Randy Rhodes.

FYI: RR died 31 years ago today.
    Was that a live version, then? I don't think I've ever heard a live version with RR before, and obviously he's not on the original.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Cold Blooded, Rick James.

Was that a live version, then? I don't think I've ever heard a live version with RR before, and obviously he's not on the original.
    Looks like the 1987 (recorded in 1981) album Tribute has a live version with Randy Rhoads on it. http://www.allmusic.com/album/tribute-mw0000195175

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Looks like the 1987 (recorded in 1981) album Tribute has a live version with Randy Rhoads on it. http://www.allmusic.com/album/tribute-mw0000195175
    Cool find. I WAS listening to Whiplash, Metallica, but I've interrupted to listen to Paranoid with RR. Recording could be better quality, but he's really ripping it up.