Page 22 of 180 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Re: What are you listening to? (merged)

In my car right now...
    Disturbed, Linkin Park, a dance mix CD, a regge mix CD, Incubus, and INXS (that damn "want to be a lead singer for INXS" show has me listening to that oldie-but-goodie. I can't remember the name of the show).

In my office "entertainment system" right now...
    Rober Miles, Everything but the Girl, Enigma, Josh Groben, Massive Attack, and an R&B mix tape.

On my iPod I've been listening to System of A Down, Green Day, some old school Beastie Boys, Eminem, Guns n Roses, and Ozzy Osbourne for the past few days. The songs I can't get enough of out of those? "BYOB", "Welcome to the Jungle", "Intergalactic Planetary", "Brass Monkey", "Iron Man" and "American Idiot".
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    arrrggh! i forgot to go pick up the new SR record today. i've seen them twice and both times were awesome.
    Yeah, i saw them in 02 and 03 and they were jawdropping. I also saw them last night in Ann Arbor and it was another stunning show. Thanks to the pre-sale, I had 3 row tickets, DEAD center. Fantastic!! now if i can only figure out how i'm going to work a 10-7 shift today on like 3 hours of sleep.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I got the new Paul McCartney album Chaos and Creation in the Backyard this last week. Its a great cd so far. Doesnt have any big rock songs like in the past. Some great sit down songs.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I've been in a hip-hop mood lately so I've been listening to AZ, Young Jeezy and the newest Black Eyed Peas album. I'll still put Green Days - American Idiot on every now and then for a change.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I'm still in the HipHop mood so I've been listening to Bubba Sparxxx's newest album, "The Charm" and Gnarls Barkley "St. Elsewhere". Both are pretty good albums.

What have you all been listening to lately?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Thats a great station. I have been listening to alot of classic rock lately.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Flaming Lips - At War With the Mystics
    Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins - Rabbit Fur Coat
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

For about a week or two I was listening to The People's Champ by Paul Wall but just yesterday I popped in some Toxicity by System of a Down.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!