Page 24 of 171 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    Green Day - Kerplunk

Probably my favorite album of theirs
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

A nifty new 2 cd set of REO Speedwagon's greatest hits remastered that I got from somebody I work with. SWEET!

I've been listening to a LOT of Classical music. I've always been into it but much more latley.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

anything particular you're listening to lately? we've been doing a bit of wagner...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I've been listening to a LOT of Classical music. I've always been into it but much more latley.

Still in the HipHop mood so I've been listening to lots of Wu Tang and Twista lately.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I usually only listen to music while driving. I was listening to the special edition 2-disc ESB soundtrack for the first part of the year. I was surprised to discover a lot of the music in this CD set was featured in the SOTE N64 video game.

I ordered some import CDs of Ennio Morricone's soundtracks from Amazon back in April (The Good, the Bad, and Ugly, Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, and Once Upon a Time in the West) and have been spinning them in rapid succession since May.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Currently in my rotation:

• The Eraser - Thom Yorke
    • Black Holes and Revelations - Muse
    • Under the Iron Sea - Keane
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Currently in my rotation:

• The Eraser - Thom Yorke
    • Black Holes and Revelations - Muse
    • Under the Iron Sea - Keane
    oh yeah, the eraser is out! so THAT's what i forgot to pick up both yesterday and today. how do you like it so far?
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

"the Eraser" is pretty good I heard it a while back and i really enjoyed it. It's really filled with electronic beats and layers. Just imagine "Kid A" to the next level: beats, distortion, and crazy vocals. Once I get some $$, i'll pick it up.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Currenlty listening to both albums from Canadian rockers Billy Talent. Pretty sweet.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008