Page 28 of 183 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    I'm listening to Idlewild by Outkast.... mainly good/great stuff on there, I'm happiest with hip hop when it's served up with a generous dose of music.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

That's been in heavy rotation on my player as well, JJ. I find that I tend to skip Big Boi's songs in favor of Andre 3000's contributions. A lot like how I've played The Love Below a bazillion times, and Speakerboxx gathers dust.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Set of Rolling Stones tunes: Ruby Tuesday, It's Only Rock and Roll, Sympathy of the Devil, Satisfaction and Paint it Black

Set of Beatles: Yellow Submarine, The Walrus, Ballad of John and Yoko

Jimi Hendrix: All along the watch tower, Voodoo Child and Purple Haze

all on my samsung 950a phone while in the lab playing with photoshop doctoring images.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Abba's greatest hits?!?
    Actually not that bad if I think about those Swedish girls It's 70's cheeze-ball fun. "SOS" is a good tune with excellent piano-synth playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Actually not that bad if I think about those Swedish girls It's 70's cheeze-ball fun. "SOS" is a good tune with excellent piano-synth playing.
    Yes, I love that tune. I think Men Without Hats covered it. The Abba song that I liked the most back in the 70's was probably "Knowing Me Knowing You".

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post

I've been listening to Waterloo alot recently, partly due to hearing it in an episode of the Simpsons.

"The Love Below" is the closest thing we've had to a great Prince Album since "Sign O' The Times", plain and simple. Absolutely glorious... I don't imagine it was "Speakerboxxx" that won the grammy (though I do like a lot of the stuff on there, it's just a good rap album).
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I just bought the new Audioslave disk, Revelations. I've only listened to it once so far, but it's pretty good. I don't think I like nearly as much as their previous album. But I was slow to warm to that one I'll give Revelations some time.

I also bought Adore by Smashing Pumpkins. I've has the song Ava Adore stuck in my head, so I bought the source. I know it's not the most popular Pumpkins disk but I really like it. There's some really great songs on there.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Just one disc? That's not even barely almost starting to scratch the surface.
    Tommy, close your eyes.