Page 36 of 183 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
    I'm just glad we are getting an SP album after so long. From what I have heard it sounds very good.

I am going to get my copy at target..apparently it is like $9.98 or something like that.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I'm just glad we are getting an SP album after so long. From what I have heard it sounds very good.

I am going to get my copy at target..apparently it is like $9.98 or something like that.
    Yeah, there are like four or five "exclusive" versions each with different color cover art and tracks. I think there are like 3-4 bonus tracks amongst the retailers, total. I'm just going to dl those when I get time.

And i'm so incredibly giddy about this release. I enjoyed Zwan and Billy's solo stuff to an extent, but it's good to hear Billy angry again. I've been a SP fan for ages (even have a SP inspired tattoo) and seeing them live doing SP songs will be AMAZING......if i get a ticket. hehehehee.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I didn't know there were different covers. I am sure somebody out there will buy all of them.

I will just get whatever Target offers. I'm too cheap to buy that special deluxe thing you are getting.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

iTunes has a bonus track, and if you pre-order, you get five more tracks that are other bands covering the Pumpkins. You also get a password to buy concert tickets on Ticketmaster.com before the general public. I prefer to have an actual CD, and don't plan on going to the concert, so I'll pass on this offer.

Sk-skip (best I could relate to music instead of ba-bump... maybe shu-shuffle?)

No one's listened to music while here, in over a year! Yowzah. For me, it's Absolute Garbage, the "best of" of that group. Currently track #11 "You Look So Fine" is on, and about to end...
    "That's what Sheev said."

Mmmm, Garbage is a guilty pleasure of mine. (reminds me... after my Mac just crashed, I forgot to put "2.0" back into iTunes.)

I've been on a big Sigur Rós binge lately. Downloaded their newest thing a bit ago, and I've been looping all 5 of their albums for weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    Mmmm, Garbage is a guilty pleasure of mine. (reminds me... after my Mac just crashed, I forgot to put "2.0" back into iTunes.)

I've been on a big Sigur Rós binge lately. Downloaded their newest thing a bit ago, and I've been looping all 5 of their albums for weeks now.
    I've had their newest one for a while too, but I haven't found too much time to get into it yet though. I should as i'm seeing them next month in Detroit. I'm just hoping that they have Amiina with them though as I can't imagine seeing SR without the strings behind them.

For right now, i'm on a huge Radiohead kick as i'm seeing them tonight (Sunday) in Indiana and then tomorrow night in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. It's going to be tiring and put lots of miles on my car, but it's going to be totally worth it; they always put on stellar live shows. If i could just finally hear TRUE LOVE WAITS live, i'd die a happy, happy man.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Ahhh... I really wanted to see Radiohead, but they're playing (played?) some huge venue up near Seattle (3 hours away), and I just can't deal with that right now.

Let us know how the show was though... and the Sigur Rós show also. They'll be playing here in Portland in October, so I'm gonna try for that one.

I don't know if you have Comcast, but the Sigur Rós documentary from '06 (Heima) is on the free movie list right now.

Burned Beyond Recognition - Rollins Band
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Zeitgeist by S.P. (was trying to see if I could post at 11:38am while "Doomsday Clock" was playing. No dice.
    "That's what Sheev said."