Page 59 of 179 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
    With Metallica going into the R&R Hall of Fame this weekend I've been listening to them hard and heavy over the last week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    And, BCJ, why leave out the obvious Soul Asylum number?
    Notice the list was titled "April Fools-RELATED Songs." That one was incestuously related to the name itself.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    With Metallica going into the R&R Hall of Fame this weekend I've been listening to them hard and heavy over the last week or so.
    Are they that Guitar Hero band?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

A View to a Kill, Duran Duran. Part of my 21 song, 70-minute James Bond playlist.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Judgement Night soundtrack. Really good music for the mood I'm in.

Harvester of Sorrow, Metallica. Taking a cue from JJB, I've got all 5 hours of my Metallica on shuffle mode, everything on Death Magnetic is super loud compared to the others (it was an Amazon.com download).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nice to see some love for the Judgment Night CD. That's one of the most underrated albums of the 90s. "Missing Link" is easily one of the best rap songs of all time.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Nice to see some love for the Judgment Night CD. That's one of the most underrated albums of the 90s. "Missing Link" is easily one of the best rap songs of all time.
    Agreed. Back in '93, a friend gave me a tape that had some music from their band, Pearl Jam's Vs. (before it had been released I think), and some filler, that included three songs from the Judgment Night soundtrack. "Just Another Victim" by Helmet & House of Pain, "Freak Momma" by Mudhoney & Sir Mix-a-Lot, and "Missing Link" by Del the Funky Homosapien & Dinosaur Jr. I now have purchased "Just Another Victim", "Missing Link" and the Slayer & Ice-T song "Disorder". "Missing Link" is my favorite of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Broken, Beat & Scarred, followed by Escape, Metallica. I'm just playing all my Metallica at once. 47 songs, 5 hours.
    Right on!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I wanted to hear "du hast" by Rammstein again but apparently I never bought any of their albums. I had forgotten that the track is on the Matrix soundtrack, so I've been listening to that CD in the car for the last couple weeks. It's also got songs by Marilyn Manson, Prodigy, Rob Zombie, and Rage Against the Machine, among others.

I'm listening to Jim Nantz talk quietly about golfers during The Masters.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!