Page 63 of 180 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The Beavis & Butt-Head Experience is one of those rare soundtracks where not a single track is actually from the show, but somehow it's a better collection than the show deserves. (Nothing against B&B, that was just a really good collection. Even Jackyl didn't suck on it.)
    It showed up in my mail yesterday, I just ripped it to MP3. Cool album, great stuff.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

While grading papers today, Sarah McLachlan's Surfacing CD.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    While grading papers today, Sarah McLachlan's Surfacing CD.
    The Boomtown Rats had an album called The Fine Art of Surfacing. Was the art perfected when her CD came out so that it no longer had to be specified?

Various Barenaked Ladies video's on You Tube. Currently playing is "Its All Been Done."

Watching an evening of Green Day on one of the music channels. Right now it's Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Welcome Aboard, Star Trek First Contact soundtrack. I have been looking up tons of info about the Enterprise E since I pulled it off the shelf and played with it the other night. This is the only Trek soundtrack I own, tho' I do want the WOK one.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Saw Bruce Springsteen last night....I was lucky enough to score tickets on the floor and in the PIT It was an amazing show....Best concert I've ever been to. 59 years old and still rocks the sh*t out of the place.

May 14, 2009
    Albany, New York
    Times Union Center

Badlands
    Radio Nowhere
    Outlaw Pete
    No Surrender
    Out In The Streets
    Working On A Dream
    Seeds
    Johnny 99
    The Ghost Of Tom Joad
    Raise Your Hand
    Thunder Road
    Mony Mony
    Waiting On A Sunny Day
    The Promised Land
    Backstreets
    Kingdom Of Days
    Lonesome Day
    The Rising
    Born To Run

Hard Times
    Kitty's Back
    Land Of Hope And Dreams
    American Land
    Glory Days
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I've been getting into Scandanavian Death Metal. Favs are Amon Amarth and In Flames.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!