Page 70 of 180 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
    Chapel of Ghouls, Morbid Angel
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Clapton's Unplugged "Layla."
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Eddie Money's greatest hits. After seeing him yesterday I can't get Two Tickets To Paradise out of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    After seeing him yesterday I can't get Two Tickets To Paradise out of my head.
    Oh God..... I feel sorry for you....
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

YMCA, The Village People. I ran out of songs on my Funk playlist so I put it on my "Random Stuff" playlist and picked this one to start it off because it's a mood-changer.

Now it's "Catholic School Girls Rule", RHCP, a fun but not challenging tune. Oh, now it's "I love to see you smile", Homer & Marge Simpson, from The Simpsons Sing the Blues. That random enough for y'all?

Wait, now it's Soul Suckin' Jerk, Beck. That's where I get my signline, [FONT=Fixedsys]"Rockin' the town like a mouldy crouton!" - Beck[/FONT]
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Eddie Money's greatest hits. After seeing him yesterday I can't get Two Tickets To Paradise out of my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller View Post
    Oh God..... I feel sorry for you....
    Well first of all I got a free vip pass thanks to some friends of mine whose company they work for help sponsored the show. And secondly, while the cheese factor was super high I gotta say that Eddie Money not only has a fair amount of good songs he put on a decent show as well.

Ironic, and not in Alanis Morrisette's dictionary, that I am at home by myself and listening to "Human Touch" by Bruce; while posting on an Internet forums board.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

^a little toooo ironic....I really do think....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

The two new Radiohead tracks that came out this week: "These are my Twisted Words" that i'm not too impressed with. It's essentially 3 minutes of music that doesn't vary much or do anything with some vocals tossed in. I also bought the track released for charity, "Harry Patch (In Memory Of)" but I only listened to it once in passing and liked it. I'll listen to it again to get a better feel of it.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"