Page 76 of 178 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast

"The definition of irony: a bunch of idiots on a plane, dancing to a song made famous by a band who died in a plane crash."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well, if we're listing them, you've forgotten Aaliyah and John Denver.

Car crash mix might be better, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

T Rex, Metallica, Harry Chapin, Eddie Cochran, Falco, Johnny Horton, the Isley Brothers, Iron Butterfly, Whitesnake, Bessie Smith, and, if you want to count motorcycles, the Allman Brothers (twice). That's just a few off the top of my head (and a quick Wikipedia scan).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

"My Clothes Are Being Cleaned" by The Washing Machine and Wisk. :lame:
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

"Kings and Queens" by 30 Seconds to Mars:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMX3qv1N37s
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Day off from work, and Jim Rome is actually on his own show. That's rare for me.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Took the wifey to see Chris Isaak at the HOB Cleveland on Monday. She's been a huge fan for years, but I was slightly into his stuff. I knew it, but didn't hardcore into it. After seeing him live that has changed as he and his band put on a FANTASTIC live show. Lots of energy, terrific playing, and the greatest interaction with the crowd I've seen in my concert going. Chris tells stories about songs, jokes with the group and the crowd, etc. Really awesome experience.

It was GA-SRO for us, but we were about two feet from the stage. Mel caught a guitar pick!! Here's a great shot I took.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2470.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	22335  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"