Page 79 of 179 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
    Recently got "The Beatles" complete box set, stereo and "Pink Floyd" Oh By The Way. I also downloaded a few iTunes from "Bob Dylan".
    May the force be with you.

That album gets all sorts of crap heaped on it by critics, but it's surprisingly fun. I really dig the version of "Holy Diver," and it doesn't hurt to have Dio himself on backing vocals. I'm far from a Pat Boone fan, but have to give him props for that one, and for carrying the joke so far everyone thought he'd flipped out... more than he's already flipped out.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    In A Metal Mood by Pat Boone.
    Wow, I just discovered this thing!

I LOVE off the wall stuff like this!!! I have "Down with the Sickness" as performed by Richard Cheese from the film "Dawn of the Dead". Now I will have download Pat Boone off of iTunes!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    He was on Huckabee this weekend as well. The rerun is on right now. He didn't perform anything like that though.
    Yeah, I saw him, the guy's getting old what do you expect. Not everyone is like Dick Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I remember when that came out and I think he performed "Enter Sandman" on Letterman.
    I believe you are correct MSP, I saw that performance as well. Leather pants and a cardigan sweater! Sadly I don't have it on cd/digital for my Metallica collection, instead I just have to enjoy it via Youtube.