Page 83 of 180 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 1791
  1. #821
    Brass Monkey, Beasties.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Yes lets celebrate h use in song form!
    Yeah, a song about doing enough heroin to get one's self declared legally dead is an odd choice. But it's a damned good Crue song from an album that is otherwise painfully overproduced.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  2. #822
    That was a commonly played song my senior year in high school, before home football games. Our overall record that year? 1-9. Home record? 0-5 (of which three games were shutout losses... on full moon nights spooky... as I said then: a zero on the scoreboard to match the circle in the night sky). Kick start? More like kick stand.

    I and our other disappointed and jaded fans would often sing Milli Vanilli's "Girl I'm Gonna Miss You," adpated for our athletic woes: "And I never will forget, the day we lost, to [insert name] High School."
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

  3. #823
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Brass Monkey, Beasties.


    Yeah, a song about doing enough heroin to get one's self declared legally dead is an odd choice. But it's a damned good Crue song from an album that is otherwise painfully overproduced.
    Great song!

    As for myself How do I get you alone by Heart.

  4. #824
    "Alone"? Or is this a song I haven't heard?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  5. #825
    I'm not listening to it now but when I was home I was listening to Lil' Wayne's Rebirth. It had a few good songs and the rest we okay. It's supposed to be his rock debut and you can hear a more rock sound in it. All in all a pretty good CD.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

  6. #826
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    "Alone"? Or is this a song I haven't heard?
    Opphs my bad, it was supposed to be alone, problem fixed sir!

  7. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Opphs my bad, it was supposed to be alone, problem fixed sir!
    Sorry, that's not gonna do it. Where's your BSLOS?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

  8. #828
    Wake Up, Rage Against the Machine. Oddly, it was preceded twice by Walk, Pantera (the Live 101 Proof version and the regular album version), weird shuffle behavior.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    That was a commonly played song my senior year in high school, before home football games. Our overall record that year? 1-9. Home record? 0-5 (of which three games were shutout losses... on full moon nights spooky... as I said then: a zero on the scoreboard to match the circle in the night sky). Kick start? More like kick stand.

    I and our other disappointed and jaded fans would often sing Milli Vanilli's "Girl I'm Gonna Miss You," adpated for our athletic woes: "And I never will forget, the day we lost, to [insert name] High School."
    Good lord, your school made really poor musical choices. Drug deaths and liars. My high school's varsity football coach looked like a real meat-eater skull crusher, but our team lost to almost everybody because he was actually super laid back and a pothead, drove a '70s Honda CVCC.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  9. #829
    Quote Originally Posted by bel-cam jos View Post
    sorry, that's not gonna do it. Where's your bslos?
    bslos?????

  10. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Good lord, your school made really poor musical choices.
    Well, the team decided on the Crue, and we fans picked MV for its annoying factor (I think this was back in the pre-liar days).

    JJB, a BSLOS, a.k.a. Bad Song Lyric of Shame must be typed when one makes an error either pointed out by him-/herself and cannot edit the post, or by another Forumite. The level of badness (listen to "Obsession" by Anamotion for its etymology ) is yours to determine: song quality, artist respectability, genre lameness, etc.

    Allow me to demonstrate. If I posted "Michael Jordan was so over-rated. I mean, he never won a title at any level and he retired in shame over that apartment complex scandal," clearly that is untrue (except for the over-rated part ), and if someone pointed that out, I would have to reply with something like (I have used this one before):

    "Many people are happy
    And many people sad.
    Some people have many things
    That others can only wish they had."

    So search your repressed memories for similar terribility (no source of that word's origins), sir.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO