Page 84 of 180 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast

Skin O' My Teeth, Megadeth. Oddly, both my Windows Media Player and Sansa Clip constantly go to this song in shuffle mode.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's because SOMT is a start-up file (jargon for "Start Operations Mode, Technical" ) for said systems. Duh.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    That's because SOMT is a start-up file (jargon for "Start Operations Mode, Technical" ) for said systems. Duh.
    "Duh" indeed.

I am listening to the hum of my mini-tower's 3 fans. It's quite annoying, usually I cover it up with music but today I'm feeling blah.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Going through albums to put on the computer, "Long Way to Go" by Gwen Stefani and Andre 3000. I was a bit surprised. I remembered this piece of **** album (Love Angel Music Baby) as only having one decent song and being the single biggest ripoff of a CD I ever bought, but, not hearing the whole steaming pile at once, I found four songs that were decent enough to actually listen to out of the ****ty context of the ****ty album (What You Waiting For, Cool, and The Real Thing, in addition to the Andre 3000 collaboration).

Gwen Stefani still needs to be forcibly given a sex change so that she can be repeatedly kicked in the nads by everyone who heard the other eight steaming piles on this album. And she should be thrown in Leavenworth unless she consents to never put out another solo album, and to not put out another mediocre No Doubt album like their last one.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Starbreaker, Judas Priest.

Heartbeat, Don Johnson. I picked up a sweat box set at my local library that I'm currently ripping to my hard drive called: Like, O migod! The 80$ Pop Culture Box (totally) Lots of great crusty music I heard when growing up!

All Your Love, Aerosmith, Pandora's Box.