Page 85 of 179 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast

The fiance and I managed to get tickets to see Elton John on his stop to Toledo next month; it was a pain in the butt and despite TM's phone service telling me the show was sold out, I somehow got tickets. Cheap ones, damn near next to the stage way up, but we don't really care; it's Elton freakin' John.

So, we're listening to his stuff quite a bit at the moment.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Sticky Sweet, Motley Crue... just ended. Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell, by 2010 inductee into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Iggy & the Stooges.

I wish the RRHOF gave me a reason to respect it, but it's an institution of failed ideas, politics, and money rather than rock. Stupid RRHOF making me agree with Courtney Love.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    The fiance and I managed to get tickets to see Elton John on his stop to Toledo next month...
    I've seen EJ twice through the years. The best thing about his concerts are they are at least two hours in length (the first concert I saw was 3+ hours). A good value for the money IMO.

Have a good time, JMG!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Between The Lines - Stone Temple Pilots
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Classic 80's song: Come On Eileen.
    Also, a classic 80's po...film.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

KCRW Eclectic24 streaming through iTunes.

And now if I could only stream In-N-Out Burger and the Egyptian Theater in Hollywood, I wouldn't miss Southern California at all.
    plasticfetish.net

You're listening to Santa Monica College's radio station out there in Oregon? That's a weird one.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.