Page 97 of 181 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
    Super Disco Breakin', Beastie McBoys
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Devo has a new album coming out next week. I listened to the song "Fresh" on clubdevo.com. Sounds pretty good. I'll have to see how the rest of the tracks sound. iTunes has three different versions of the album.

Tomorrow by Silverchair
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Devo is going to guest-star as themselves on an upcoming episode of Futurama, I would guess the timing of the album release is no coincidence.

I am listening to Metallica's Battery, wondering where the hell my copy of "Kill 'em All" is since it shipped a week ago.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Devo is going to guest-star as themselves on an upcoming episode of Futurama, I would guess the timing of the album release is no coincidence.
    Yes, I saw that on their website. Wait, it showed up as a post on Facebook since I have them listed among my music likes. I didn't realize Futurama was still making new episodes. While the Futurama season begins on June 24, the Devo episode isn't until September.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I am listening to Metallica's Battery, wondering where the hell my copy of "Kill 'em All" is since it shipped a week ago.
    Did you get some sort of crazy weird copy or is it just plain ol' KEM?

One of the long-titled songs, Melissa Manchester's "You Should Hear How She Talks About You."

[edit] But since I posted that in an incorrect thread, it's not on "now" anymore, but according to the screen Matchbox Twenty, from its CD The Very Best of Lisa Loeb, is playing "Here Comes the Hotstepper" is.
    "That's what Sheev said."

"They Don't Know" by Tracey Ullman; not really a novelty song, as she does pretty well for an impressionist comedian and TV writer.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Listening to the album Black Ice, by AC/DC, straight through. I won't make it to the end, for some reason, I never do. It's a decent album, especially after 15 years of mediocrity (and even more in my book since Brian Johnson carries none of the qualities brought by Bon Scott), but I haven't made enough time to sit through it straight through while paying attention, I always end up jumping around from song to song.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Yes, I saw that on their website. Wait, it showed up as a post on Facebook since I have them listed among my music likes. I didn't realize Futurama was still making new episodes. While the Futurama season begins on June 24, the Devo episode isn't until September.
    Comedy Central put up money for the 4 tv movies over the last few years, then when they were happy with the ratings, they ok'ed a new season of the canceled genius that is Futurama.

Devo will be mutated and fighting for mutant rights.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Did you get some sort of crazy weird copy or is it just plain ol' KEM?
    I ordered the regular one, fussing around with the Elektra reissue bonus tracks or the "digital download" version just got too annoying. Still hasn't showed up either.