Page 1 of 178 123451151101 ... LastLast

What are you listening to?

I am really bored right now and I don't know when the last thread like this was done so I'll just create a new one

sooo, what are you listening to at the moment? what's in your cdplayer at the moment, or in your winamp playlist or even on the radio that you're listening to or recently listened to?
    I'll just start, in my cd player is Jagged Edge "Jagged Little Thrill" and at the moment I'm listening to the new Nas "God's Son" on winamp (mp3)
    I'm just curious what your music style/type is
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Queens of the Stone Age-Feel Good Hit of the Summer (none of that Songs for the Deaf stuff for me)

EDIT-Well, what started out as just one song has turned into the entire Rated R album. So now I should say Queens of the Stone Age-Rated R (album)
    Last edited by James Boba Fettfield; 02-16-2003 at 07:14 PM.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Shadows Fall "The Art of Balance"
    Old school metal, very Pantera-Testament style.

Hoobastank
    Commercial but good songwriting.

plus anything 80s metal/hair bands I find on Kazaa
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Nailbomb "Point Blank"
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Geez In my cd player I have U2 Joshua Tree and on winamp....I change it according to whatever I am in the mod to listen too. I think the last thing on there was some Tom Petty .
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I sit here at work on midnights - yeah ok, I have it on Country.. its pretty much one of the only stations I can get tuned in.. I enjoy country regardless.. couldnt tell you who is singing right now though.. it aint the dixie chicks! If I had my laptop with me I'd play my mp3's.. 80's mullet rock.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

The Phish show from 2 nights ago at the Forum in LA that I saw from the 2nd row. Ummmmmmmmmm.........tasty soundboards!
    "Whatever you do, take care of your shoes."

Bowie Pinups
    ... next in ...
    Led Zeppelin III

Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite
    Fourplay
    Message In a Box: The complete recordings: THE POLICE #4

These are the last 3 CD's I've played on my computer. How do I know? There still sitting here on my desk, out of their jewel cases. I really need to tiddy up around here.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

In the CD-ROM drive right now, Lemon Jelly - lost horizons. And on the internal audio player there's a mish mash made up compilation of stuff ranging from Skunk Anansie to obscure nostalgia value tv theme tunes.