Page 2 of 181 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    I'm diggin' Queens of the Stone Age....great f'ing band....

Other than that.....division of laura lee and the hives are two bands anyone who likes music should be listening to....

Hammerfall "Crimson Thunder" is the last purchase I made, still getting into it...
    I have a couple Thin Lizzy collections and the album "jailbreak" (only actual one I've found so far) that I listen to a lot....

Ans pretty much all day, whenever I'm not actively rocking, there's a jazz station in Toronto that's pretty good... lots of crummy dinner jazz, but lots of classic recordings mixed in, they seem to play at least 1 tune in 3 that gets me... "watermelon man" the hancock original, comes on often enough to make me jump up and down at least once a day...
    I find bad jazz is better that bad pop... listening to the local rock station makes me want to kill people, especially the "edgy" djs
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Urrrrrrgh - pop...... domain of the plastic people. I feel more threatened by that than the middle east 'conflict'.

Pop music......like licking puke on the edge of a toilet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Tonight I'm listening to Metallica's Fan Can #3 cd. I like live stuff.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Originally posted by kidhuman
    Pop music......like licking puke on the edge of a toilet.
    Nothing wrong with Pop music, it's the Pop musicians you have to worry about.

now playing ...
    Kraftwerk
    Radio-activity

Currently in my CD player is Sarah McLachlan (Surfacing), and on my MusicMatch is "Leave Home" by the Chemical Bro's. Next up: Black Sabbath, Rush, The Eagles and Blondie.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Ah, I've got the Daredevil soundtrack playing now. Forgive me.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

White Zombie - Astro Creep:2000

On my desk are albums I often listen to, ones that are playable all the way through in order, such as Beastie Boys "License To Ill", Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon", ANH:SE, Anthrax "Attack of the Killer B's", The Best of James Bond, and Guns n Roses "Appetite for Destruction".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

AC/DC - The Razors Edge

Not their finest album, but it was at the top of the CD tower.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.