Page 10 of 183 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFett96
    Hey don't feel bad at all. The only thing I listen to now is sports radio. I am so sick of the radio stations here in Raleigh. They play the same 5 songs all day long and the morning shows are completely useless. You're not the only one looking for something different, believe me.
    Exactly, I'm so sick of the same music being played over and over. At least the talk radio, they are talking about new subjects for the most part. On a rare occasion I have been known to pop in a CD for a musical interlude. Otherwise I'm happy to listen to everyday folks calling in to talk about whats on their mind.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Just curious, but what's the talk like on the sports radio there? I really am wanting to know because I can only imagine what the fans calling in have to say.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

IU've been to depressed to listen to the Sports radio. There was a lot of talk about the guy who caught the foul ball in game 6. I was out on Waveland ave. during that game, and it's just to hard for me to take right now knowing the Cubs aren't in the big game.

I imagine that fan has not been able to leave his house recently. I have to be honest though, I would have done the same thing he did. Who doesn't want to catch a ball at a game? Besides, I dont think Alou could have made the catch.
    Sorry the Cubbies didn't get in. I was rooting for them since I don't really care for the Marlins. They made a great run though for what it's worth.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Well, on top of the Cubs not making it, we have the 1-5 Chicago Bears, and all the nonsense blaming injuries, bad calls, and the possible last year for the coach. The Blackhawks seem to be off to a subpar season, and the only winning team we have right now is the Chicago fire, but nobody seems to talk much about Soccer on the radio.

Kemistry - Kem (jazz soul)
    Juslisen - Musiq Soulchild
    EP - Erykah Badu
    Vintage - Family Soul
    Inner Visions - Stevie Wonder
    Still Ghetto - Jaheim
    eVerlasTing

On my 5 disc cd player at home i currently have R. Kellys TP2.com, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles Greatest Hits, a burnt cd with various r and b songs, the Temptations Lost and Found cd, and another burnt cd full of rap songs in the rotation. I mainly listen to the Smokey Robinson cd whenever i do turn it on.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

The Blessed Hellride album from BLS
    Back and more bearded than ever before