Page 16 of 172 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Re: What are you listening to? (merged)

To all the U2 fans out there, the real album you should have picked up on 11-23: Anthrax's Greater of Two Evils

Okay, it's not really a new album, but it's worth a listen for those interested in hearing Bush sing some oldies.

It may not be the greatest album ever, but I thought it was neat project for Anthrax to pursue and it's what I have been listening to.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

For Christmas, I got both Franz Ferdinand and Modest Mouse's Good News for People Who Love Bad News. I've been listening to both a lot recently, they're both good. I recommend getting the two-disc version of FF (it's the same price or less, for some reason) that comes with the normal CD plus a shorter one with the radio remix of "This Fire," which I like better than the original version.

Motley Crue - Red, White, and Crue
    Garden State soundtrack
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Listening to RadioHead right now. Gonna pop in The Bends.....

Edit...came across Ten and that went in instead.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 02-03-2005 at 09:05 AM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I recently got Alice in Chains' "tripod" and Nirvana: With the Lights Out. And in another move away from my tape collection I got Pink Floyd: Animals on CD.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Animals is awesome. I love that CD. Sheep is a great song....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Weezer ("Blue", currently). I can never get enough Weezer.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Animals is awesome. I love that CD. Sheep is a great song....
    Indeed. I like it as well. The only Pink Floyd I own is Echoes, though. I was disappointed it didn't have "Pigs (Three Different Ones)". Lots of other good stuff on there though. I particularly like "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun".

That is a great song. If all you have is Echoes, you might want to track down Shine On, the 8 CD box set. Comes with The Wall 1 and 2, Animals, Dark SIde, Momentary Lapse of Reason, Wish you were Here, Piper at the Gates of Dawn and I cant remember the last one at this point. BUt its worth the money spent on it.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    That is a great song. If all you have is Echoes, you might want to track down Shine On, the 8 CD box set. Comes with The Wall 1 and 2, Animals, Dark SIde, Momentary Lapse of Reason, Wish you were Here, Piper at the Gates of Dawn and I cant remember the last one at this point. BUt its worth the money spent on it.
    Would the other have been Meddle? That's the only other really great one missing from that list.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane