Page 23 of 180 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
    In honor of the recently started tour, GNR
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I still listen mostly to Music Choice on the cable TV, the Alternative or 70's channels. Actually, I've not listened to a lot of music since we were last on this site, but I did get a few CDs.

Pixies - Complete B Sides
    Kinski - Alpine Static
    Sleater-Kinney - Entertain (single) I got this for the track "Everything"
    The Tragically Hip - Yer Favourites - A 2 CD best of collection

i've been listening to the ramones lately and a lot of 80s stuff - a big change from my usual metal.

toxicity is a great album i revisit regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    toxicity is a great album i revisit regularly.
    An excellent album indeed!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

the new Pearl Jam is quite delicious. I can't wait to see them in June in Cincy!!

I also got the "new" Sigur Ros disc (came out last Sept) but that's due to how I caught two of their shows over a week ago, one in Chicago and then one in Detroit, two nights apart. That officially robbed my bank account of funds.

Right now though: Brian eno's "Discreet Music" as it's what lulls me to sleep.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Queen-stone cold hits
    Metallica-Reload
    Ashlee Simpson-lip synching 101
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

The new red hot chilli peppers album "stadium arcadium" is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxu3x
    The new red hot chilli peppers album "stadium arcadium" is great.
    Not heard the album, but they put on a great performance on SNL a couple weeks ago.

Johnny Cash's Personal File. Who knew he could've given us albums like American Recordings twenty years earlier? He just needed Mr Rubin to convince him we needed to hear it.

Wow. Very, very good stuff.

Last night I saw I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness, with opening acts The Heavenly States and The Rogers Sisters. I picked up CDs of the latter two while I was there. All three bands were pretty good, but I'm really liking The Rogers Sisters CD.