Page 43 of 183 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

I am currently listening to "Change We Can Believe In" by Barack Obama on audio book...as I type this.
    May the force be with you.

The Killers new disc- "Day and Age." I'm REALLY liking it thus far; i just couldn't get into "Sam's Town." This is pretty solid from what i've gotten through!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

currently listening to David Cook's CD's. pretty decent so far, really haven't had a chance to just sit and listen to it though.....maybe over the weekend.

i have his first CD that he released some time ago called Analog Heart - really good CD.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

ANH - The Throne Room + End Title. It's the end of my 3-hour SW big playlist that I've been playing since 11:38am. It's in film order except for this track, which I feel is the ONLY way to properly close a Star Wars playlist. None of the other closing tracks come anywhere near to this one's impact.

After this, I'll put on KNAC.com, need me some metal!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Pure 80's compilation, track 3, Wang Chung "Everybody Have Fun Tonight." Tough music video to watch back in the day, but the best song that includes the band's name in it (yes, even better than Living in a Box's "Living in a Box" ).

[edit] Now it's my favorite song on the CD: Level 42 "Something About You."
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 11-25-2008 at 08:06 PM.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Pure 80's compilation, track 3, Wang Chung "Everybody Have Fun Tonight." Tough music video to watch back in the day, but the best song that includes the band's name in it (yes, even better than Living in a Box's "Living in a Box" ).

[edit] Now it's my favorite song on the CD: Level 42 "Something About You."
    I bought the Level 42 song from iTunes, but the only Wang Chung song I bought was "Dance Hall Days." Also from around that time, for some reason I associate it with the Level 42 song, is The Dream Academy with "Life in a Northern Town."

well since it's the Holiday season i dusted off some of my CD's and I'm currently listening to the Trans Siberian Orchestra "Christmas Eve and Other Stories" - going to see them on the 13th. they put on an amazing show.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'm listening to Christmas music from WHNN.com.

It sucks though that I'm stuck on the boat for Thanksgiving...and then for Christmas...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    It sucks though that I'm stuck on the boat for Thanksgiving...and then for Christmas...
    The bright side...A lot of people pay to take holiday cruises. You're getting paid to take one.

I've been listening to the Best Buy exclusive double disc version of Scott Weiland's new album "Happy In Galoshes."
    Amazing stuff.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!