Page 44 of 179 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Everything Is Possible: The Very Best of Living Colour, specifically "Middle Man" track #5.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I Listen To....

Yellow Machinegun
    Slayer
    The Queers
    The Nobodys
    Prong
    Teenage Bottlerocket
    The Lillingtons
    The Ramones
    Bad Religion
    Mxpx
    .......you Get The Idea

Oh!...almost Forgot..not Really...
    D.r.i.
    Final Conflict
    Vio-lence
    Voivod

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIDA COLLECTOR X View Post
    Yellow Machinegun
    Slayer
    The Queers
    The Nobodys
    Prong
    Teenage Bottlerocket
    The Lillingtons
    The Ramones
    Bad Religion
    Mxpx
    .......you Get The Idea

Oh!...almost Forgot..not Really...
    D.r.i.
    Final Conflict
    Vio-lence
    Voivod
    Of those, the only thing I have in my collection is "Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck" by Prong.

Great song from a great cd.....i do only cd's...none of that i-pod crap...i have 1100 punk, thrash, death metal, speed metal, and hardcore cd's and I will never give them up....i will be buried with them.

I've always been more of one to get a full CD and enjoy it from beginning to end. However, as I get older, it is harder to keep up with so much music. So, when I buy CD's, it is usually older stuff, or new music from my favorite groups. However, there is still a lot of good music out there, so when I hear it, I look into the artist a bit more. Sometimes I can tell right off that I'm not going to be interested in anything else on the album, and I'll go ahead and get the single song. However, I usually don't get a chance to really listen to the rest of the album, and don't feel like spending the money for a whole album. So after a time I'll just ending up getting the song. Sometimes there are rare occasions when I hear something really cool and the whole album sounds like it will be good, and I'll go ahead and get it.

As it is now, about once a month, I'll go through my wishlists I've created in iTunes and by a dozen or two songs. Most of what I have bought is stuff from the 70's, and a lot of stuff from the past five years that I listened to on the Music Choice Alternative channel on Comcast cable TV. I haven't been listening to that as much lately, so I've not had many new tracks to add to my wishlists from last year or two.

felt very chill and relaxed tonight and busted out some Rufus Wainwright. I love his music; it's fantastic.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

MSP, I'm a little surprised there's not at least some Ramones in your collection.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'd certainly like to have some. At one point I almost bought an anthology that had about everything they did, but didn't feel like spending whatever it was it cost at the time. I think that beyond the few songs I'm familiar with, I'd probably get bored with most of it.