Page 57 of 179 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
    Postmortem, Slayer. I could have sworn I had this on the driving playlist, but considering how full that playlist is and how "grrr" music doesn't go well with my driving (I get aggressive ), I probably cut it just before syncing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Panic Switch - Silversun Pickups

If this track is any indication, the new album should be just as strong as Carnavas.

Hang You from the Heavens - the Dead Weather. another Jack White side project but sounds awfully like his primary band.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Panic Switch - Silversun Pickups

If this track is any indication, the new album should be just as strong as Carnavas.

Hang You from the Heavens - the Dead Weather. another Jack White side project but sounds awfully like his primary band.
    I got a couple songs from Carnavas ("Well Thought Out Twinkles" and "Lazy Eye"). I heard about the Dead Weather in an e-mail from iTunes, and that track sounded pretty good. I have all the White Stripes CD's, but have yet to get the Raconteurs discs.

Give It, Helmet. Followed by Infernal Death, Death.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

For the first time in ages, Jim Rome is actually on his own radio show when I'm home to listen to it. And acting professionally and less sarcastic (so far).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Since this is post 1984 for me, I feel the need to listen to the best Van Halen album ever. :DavidleeRocks:

Just got turned on to Muse. I'd heard them before with "Starlight" on the radio, but they didn't mention the artist (I hate that)

Recently saw the video that comes with the DVD of "Twilight" (my nieces are all ga-ga over that) with Muse live doing "Super-massive Black Hole"

Very talented musicians. That Bassist is just bad-as*!! The guitarist has a Thermin (Jimmy Page) installed on his guitar to make some cool noises. Not too shabby with his chord technique either.

Haven't heard a band that good for a while. Modern, dreamy yet aggressive. Definitely not bubble-gum typical 90125, Gossip Girl theme type sounding band.
    They should really take off now with the popular movie.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Welcome Home (Sanitarium), Metallica. On the "metal punk songs that didn't make it onto the driving playlist" playlist.

mtriv, I had to deactivate smilies for your last part to work.

I started the day off with Metallica Master of Puppets and now I'm listening to Eazy duz it by Easy-E.

I finally got the third Franz Ferdinand CD the other day and am giving it its second listen-through. It is indeed really quite good.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram